From CLEW Wiki
University of Windsor - CLEW Help
Welcome to the University of Windsor's CLEW Help articles!
For help using Blackboard, the University of Windsor's new learning management system, please visit the Blackboard help pages.
Below you will find a collection of articles, FAQ's, and known issues for CLEW. This wiki is a work in progress so continue to check back here as we will be updating the content frequently.
If you wish to login to CLEW, you can use this link:
CLEW Articles for Instructors
The most popular articles for instructors are listed below:
- Video Uploading / Linking
- Video Tutorials for Instructors
- Virtual Classroom
- Wikis in Higher Education
Instructor Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I get started using CLEW?
- How do I request a course site?
- How do I add TAs or other Instructors to my course?
- What does clicking the "LAUNCH THIS SITE" link in the menu do?
- How do I import grades into Gradebook from Quizzes & Tests?
- Where do I find some help about Copyright?
- Are there any CLEW help guides for my GA or TA?
CLEW Articles for Students
CLEW Workshops and Other Teaching Tools
Ask for Help
CLEW Known Issues
Known issues are "bugs" that have been identified. See the full lists of issues, possible work-arounds, and the status of problem correction. A list of resolved Known Issues can also be found here. Known Issues Occasionally, CLEW's servers experience unanticipated outages. These are tracked in an article entitled CLEW Downtime.