Blackboard Learn enhances the University of Windsor's capacity to offer engaging, high-quality online and blended learning and teaching and allows for greater support for instructors pursuing new pedagogical approaches.
- Customizable - Provides customization options to support a range of pedagogical styles, organization, templates, personal notifications and adaptive release of materials.
- Interactive - Enables instructors to connect and engage with students through wikis, blogs, rich video, audio, and discussion board options using desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile apps on smartphones.
- Intuitive - Includes extensive online help documentation and videos 24/7/365 to help users find about how to use features.
- Efficient – Offers more options for providing student feedback and easier, integrated grading.
- Group Friendly – Includes several tools for integrated, interactive, and efficiently run group work.
This wiki is populated with content detailing local procedures and links to Blackboard's online support pages. Occasionally, there will be links to other institutions that provide helpful support pages.
Contact the LMS Team
If you wish to contact a member of the LMS Team, email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be directed to someone who can answer your question(s). If you need help or are requesting some specific training or support, please fill in a Service Request at http://www.uwindsor.ca/bbhelp.
Articles that also relate to the Category:Blackboard: