From Blackboard Wiki
FAQ-Getting Started for Instructors or GA/TAs
- How do I get a course site?
- Is there a downloadable pdf quick instructor guide to refer to for common issues?
- Is there a list of videos, which contain materials just to get started with Bb at UWindsor?
- How do I clean up my course list? It is getting huge! (video 4:21)
- Export or Import Between Course sites (video 7:54)
- How do I add TAs or other Instructors to my course?
- How do I use my previous Blackboard site materials in a new course shell?
- How do I make my site available for students?
- Is there a Start of Semester checklist anywhere?
- CLEW / Blackboard Tool Comparison
- How do I get an Organization (non-course) site?
- Where do I find some help about Copyright?
- Is there a policy about using digital resources in my course that students have to pay for?
- How do I hide unneeded courses?
- How do I regrade an assignment?
- How do I interpret a SafeAssign report?
- Where can I find examples of the test questions Blackboard offers?
- How do I import publisher questions?
- How do I show/hide grades from my students?
- How do I send (transfer) final grades to UWinsite Student?
- How do I import scantron results?
- What does this green checkmark mean?
- How can I avoid Grade Centre Gaffes, Goof-ups, and Gripes that others have found before me?
- How do I import Scantron files into the Grade Centre
- How do I export from Blackboard to eGrade?
- Is there a quick tip sheet for simple grading scenarios?
- How do I curve grades in Blackboard?
- How do I grade assignment submissions and use the online editor?
- I miss the Download / Upload All function in CLEW! What else is available?
- How do I avoid problems when using Delegated Grading?
- How do I add an extra credit mark into my Grade Centre?
- How do I resolve student issues with Tests?
- How do I upload grades from a spreadsheet?
- Why can't my students see the grades or feedback I left for them?
- How do I access existing graded assignments as I have to regrade one?