From Blackboard Wiki
How to Add Users to a Blackboard Course Site
Adding a User (Student/GA/TA)
- Navigate to your course site on Blackboard.
- Once in the course site make sure Edit Mode is set to on.
- Navigate to the Control Panel in your course site.
- Click on Users and Groups to expand and select Users.
- Click the Find Users to Enroll button found in the upper left corner of the course menu.
- Enter the users UWinID in the Username field (without the uwindsor.ca address). Do not click the Browse button as it will lead to errors.
- Select the role of the user from the Role drop-down menu.
- Set the Enrollment Availability to Yes and click Submit to add the user.