Blackboard offers a variety of methods for you to collect and share grades with your students. Below are some resources to assist you.
Where can I get a Quick Tips Guide for using the Grade Centre?
How do I regrade an assignment (or clear an attempt)?
How do I interpret a SafeAssign report?
Where can I find examples of the test questions Blackboard offers?
How do I import publisher questions?
How do I show/hide grades from my students?
How do I send grades to UWinsite Student?
How do I import scantron results?
What does this green checkmark mean?
- How do I regrade an assignment?
- How do I interpret a SafeAssign report?
- Where can I find examples of the test questions Blackboard offers?
- How do I import publisher questions?
- How do I show/hide grades from my students?
- How do I send (transfer) final grades to UWinsite Student?
- How do I import scantron results?
- What does this green checkmark mean?
- How can I avoid Grade Centre Gaffes, Goof-ups, and Gripes that others have found before me?
- How do I import Scantron files into the Grade Centre
- How do I export from Blackboard to eGrade?
- Is there a quick tip sheet for simple grading scenarios?
- How do I curve grades in Blackboard?
- How do I grade assignment submissions and use the online editor?
- I miss the Download / Upload All function in CLEW! What else is available?
- How do I avoid problems when using Delegated Grading?
- How do I add an extra credit mark into my Grade Centre?
- How do I resolve student issues with Tests?
- How do I upload grades from a spreadsheet?
- Why can't my students see the grades or feedback I left for them?
- How do I access existing graded assignments as I have to regrade one?