Difference between revisions of "Charles's page"
|Line 67:||Line 67:|
<li>Save your marking by selecting
<li>Save your marking by selecting '''''' if you wish to stop marking, or '''Save ''' if you wish to . </li>
Revision as of 18:15, 8 January 2021
Creating, Marking, and Editing Assignments on BlackBoard
Assignments are one type of gradable assessments that can be created on blackboard.
To create an assignment:
- From the the Course Menu from the course page, access the Content Area you wish to create the assignment in.
- Click on the Assessments tab, then select Assignment.
- Under ASSIGNMENT INFORMATION, type in a name for the assignment.
- Under GRADING, type in the number of points possible for the assignment.
- Click Submit, located on the right side, at the end of the page to create the assignment.
There are times when you find an error in the assignment you just posted. Don't worry, we can fix this.
- To edit your existing assignment, please confirm that you are in your course with the EDIT MODE turned on. (this is located near the top right of the page)
- After confirming that EDIT MODE is on, locate which folder you posted the desired assignment in. (For example, after looking through the menu, the assignments were under assessments)
- After locating the assignment, Look for the down arrow next to the assignment name.
- When you click the arrow, a drop-down menu will appear, please select Edit.
- When on the edit page, you will be able to edit assignment instructions, delete and reupload files, change the due date or the weight of the assignment, and choose when it will be visible for your class.
- Here you will be brought to the page when you first created your assignment, You can make your changes here then click SUBMIT at the bottom right of the page when finished.
If you would like to reorder the order in which your assessment appears in a folder, just hover over the leftmost side of the assignment section and drag to the desired position.'
The following steps outline the process of marking assignments;
- Depending on the type of assignment, the marking window will be different. You can view and enter marks in this assignment submission.