From Blackboard Wiki
Add Users to Course Site Blackboard
Searching for Course
- Head to the Courses section open the Administrator Panel.
- Search for your course.
Searching the User
- In the control panel of the course, click on the Users section.
- Click on the Search Users to Enrol option.
- If you know the username and role of the student you may use the immediate search bar.
- If you do not know, then you may use the browse option.
Enrolling the User
- Once the user result is shown, you may submit them to the course.
- Make sure to set availability and role, then submit again to proceed.
- Hit submit, then the user will be added to the course.