Blackboard offers a variety of assessment tools that you can implement in your blackboard site. Below are some helpful links to get you started
- Creating an Assignment video (8:34)
- Add and edit an Assignment (article)
- Grade an assignment
- Using SafeAssign with an assignment, and interpreting originality reports
- Warnings and problem areas to be aware of when using the Assignments tool
- Create a new Test or Survey and add questions
- Export or Import a Test, Survey or Pool between sites
- Grade a Test (manual questions)
- Tests - Best Practices and Troubleshooting (Instructors)
- Tests - Best Practices for Students
- UWindsor created videos that are step by step in nature about test settings and grading tests
How do students know an assignment has been successfully submitted?
How do I grade assignments?
How do I use SafeAssign?
How do I interpret a SafeAssign originality reports How can I find out what the test feedback options look like to students? Which settings should I use for on online test?
- Exams and Alternate Assessments
- Group Assignments-Create
- Group Assignments-Grade
- Importing a Blackboard Test or Publisher test bank (Blackboard formatted only)
- SafeAssign-Analyzing Report
- SafeAssign-View Report