Guide to Polls in Microsoft Teams
This guide will cover how to create a Poll in Microsoft Teams, how to launch the Poll, and how to extract the results to an Excel sheet. If you are unable to find the information for which you are looking for, please reach out to our helpdesk with a Service Request.
Creating the Poll
- Navigate to the Calendar tab in Teams.
- Find the meeting in which you want to add the poll. Right click on it and select “Chat with participants”. Alternatively, you can also select “Edit”.
- Click on the “+” symbol and select “Forms”
- Click “Save”. This will create a new polls tab
- Click on the polls tab and press the button that says “Create New Poll”
- Now you can create questions and answers and change the settings of the poll.
- Click “Save” to save the poll as a draft. Now you can launch the poll in the meeting at any time.
Updating Browser (Google Chrome)
Articles that also relate to the Category:Bb Instructors