View Virtual Classroom Reports
The Virtual Classroom tool on Blackboard provides a convenient Attendance Report for each session. This feature records all attendees who have logged into a virtual classroom session, resulting in a more accurate count than manually checking attendees one by one. The virtual classroom attendance report is an exceptional tool with regards to seeing which attendees were logged into each virtual classroom session. Additionally, the report tool provides information about the start time, end time, and duration of the session.
It should be noted that the attendance report is only available after the session has ended. Additionally, the session does not have to be recorded to be able to use this tool.
Steps to Access the Virtual Classroom Session Report
Step 1: Access the Virtual Classroom
- Access the Virtual Classroom (Blackboard Collaborate Ultra) by going under the Course Management section on the left tab and selecting Course Tools.
- Under Course Tools, select Blackboard Collaborate Ultra to access the Virtual Classroom scheduler page.
Step 2: Select Appropriate Session
- To find and access the desired session, select the filter by tab near the top right of the Virtual Classroom scheduler page.
- Select either all previous sessions or sessions in a range of dates to find the appropriate session.
Step 3: Access the Attendance Report
- Once the desired session has been located, the attendance report can be accessed by selecting the session options, which appears as the three dots (...) at the end of the session.
- After the session options has been opened, select view reports.