Keep an eye on this page for updates to resources during the disruption!
PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD ANY LARGE FILES (video, audio, or otherwise) TO BLACKBOARD. For more information please visit our Sharing Large Files Article
Below are links to tops that you might find helpful.
- Having trouble in Blackboard? Submit a Service Request.
- Want to practice using some of Blackboard's tools? When in Blackboard, go to your Courses tab. When in Courses, scroll to the bottom of your courses to the section that says No Term Assigned. You will see a course there called SO-18-19: Blackboard Student Orientation 2019-2020 where you can learn about Blackboard and practice using Tests or Assignments and visit a tutorial on using the Virtual Classroom.
- Online self-help page for instructions on how to use common Blackboard tools.
- Join us in the BB Cafe Virtual Classroom for one-on-one support, any time between 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday. (Please note that you need to be logged into Blackboard for this link to work).
- If you are having trouble getting into the session, A guest link is also available.. We also recommend that you use Google Chrome, and have cookies enabled. For more information about how to do this, please see BB Cafe Drop In Sessions
- If you cannot access BB Cafe, submit a ticket at http://www.uwindsor.ca/bbhelp and a member of the team will respond as quickly as possible.
For a complete list of support resources for teaching online, including workshops, links to videos, tutorials, and self-paced courses, support for GAs and TAs, visit COVID-19_Preparedness_Workshops, Tutorials, and Resource Link
For all topics related to how the campus is being supported through the current situation, including information about COVID-19, and relevant FAQs for students, instructors, researchers, and staff, visit the University Coronavirus main page.
Deciding and Delivering Remotely
Trying to figure out how to decide what your online assessment(s) might be like for the upcoming exam period? Open this link to access an online assessment pivot flowchart to help you with options and questions to help you figure it out! Topics include:
- Using the virtual classroom
- Using Zoom
- PowerPoint recording
- Putting resources on OneDrive or SharePoint
- Questions about meeting your learning outcomes
- Does it need to be live?
- Do you need to deliver a lecture
- Alternate content and formats
- General Tips
Articles that also relate to the Category:Bb Disruptions to Classes